The Shining Stars Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Blog...... on our website!

__________________________________________
THE SS*:
Kaylene
Cheryl
Maria
Elizabeth
Lynn
This is our story...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KAYLENE
START THE MUSIC (THE SS BEGINS)
August 2007
Life as I know it is officially over.
I was alone. Friends who were close drifted away. I had recess on my own now, with no one to talk to. It suited me just fine. But soon I got tired of it, feeling depressed, lonely, wondering why I was such a loser.
Then I met Cheryl, and everything changed.
She liked me for who I was. She called me every night for help with homework, and after that we spent hours on the phone, talking about nothing, everything. She was my best and only friend. We spent class time exchanging smiles, and all of recess playing together. We even set up a secret hideout in school.
And it all had to end.
Some people say I'm a wimp, a crybaby. They don't say it to me but I know they say it. What's more, I know it's true. It didn't seem to annoy Cheryl, But now I know it does.
Today, she dumped me.


___________________________________________________________________
*These aren't our real names. you can get our real names on our homepage.
_____________________________________________________________
What happens next??? Does Kaylene make it up with Cheryl? How does their relationship affect th Shining Stars? Well, we won't tell you! You have to go to http//shiningstarsband.googlepages.com/blog to find out!!

To our website! http://shiningstarsband.googlepages.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home